So the painter turns up to paint the ceiling and paint over the patches where they have re-plastered. He refused to move the furniture and bare in mind I was out and my wife is pregnant. the visit was not scheduled again so he was told to come back next week after making a time. He was not happy. I spoke to the site manager later when I got in and asked him to either give me the paint and I would do their job for them or get another painter. I also asked that if they do get another painter that he waits until the plaster has dried as it is still wet and has not yet been sanded.